Online Gambling in Canada
- Huge bonuses for new players
- Certified reliable & fair by eCogra
- High-quality Customer Service
+$850 OVER 4 DEPOSIT
+ 40 CHANCES TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE FOR JUST $1!
+ 100% MATCH UP TO $100
INSTANT MILLIONAIRE FOR $10
- eCogra tested: eCogra is an internationally approved testing agency that ensures players protection in the online gambling industry. If a site is approved, they should display the eCogra badge clearly on their page.
- Good player reviews: One thing you can always trust is the reviews of fellow gamblers. You can find these on various different sites, and they will often detail if they have had any bad experiences with an operator.
- Good payment options: Another important factor for players is the payment methods that are available. Be sure to check the methods available, the speed of said methods, and whether or not they use SSL encryption technology to protect your data.
D.H. became a MULTIMILLIONAIRE when he landed the $4,445,011.37 progressive jackpot from his $1 bet
“Honestly, I just stared at it. I usually play with the sound off, but when it said I had won, I turned it right up… I watched the wheel spin and stop on the white part and I just stared at it. I honestly thought I had won a few hundred. It’s still not real to me!”D.H. // Casino Winner
Yes. All of these casinos will allow players to play for real money. Some of the casinos may also allow customers to play a demo version of the slot or game before they play for real money.
Online casinos will allow you to withdraw your funds with a variety of different methods. It is always important to check whether or not a casino applies any charges for players when they’re withdrawing funds.
Most online casinos in Canada will offer a range of different customer support options. These might include a live-chat option, as well as a phone number and an e-mail. Be sure to check with your chosen casino what their opening hours are, though, many operate 24/7.
A casino is not worth visiting if you can not get your money into it safely and securely. Most online casinos will offer a variety of different deposit methods for their customers to choose from. These tend to include a selection of different e-wallets, as well as more traditional methods like bank-transfer and credit/debit card.
Yes, all casinos listed are safe and secure. If you have any doubts over a casino be sure to check if it has been licensed or if it is regulated by any independent bodies.